I cut many circles of various silks and stitched them on a black cotton.
and free-motion stitched them on a background of foiled black cotton.
I used green thread in top and bottom. Here is the back after all the stitching was complete.
The whole piece was then cut up into eight 4"x6" sections.
Each section was then bound using a close zig-zag stitch.
I started out binding the cards with the same green thread, but there was TOO MUCH GREEN! I switched to pink thread which seemed a little easier on my eyes.
I'm going to be a little early in my mailings, but the post does take quite a while to get to Africa.