Tuesday 2 September 2014

BLUE BEDROOM RENO

I've been renovating the bedroom and with that bought a new king-size bed (due to dogs).  You'd think that the the blue quilt under way would go on that new bed, but alas, it will hang on the wall (due to dogs).  A few years ago, while on a spa weekend, I stopped in a quilt shop and picked up some blue (my favourite colour) fabrics.  With the reno, I've been cleaning up and came across that pile of fabric still together.  I saw a picture of a quilt similar to this on Pinterest, and thought that it wouldn't be too hard to make.  I found that I didn't have enough of the original blues, so had to go shopping for more.  It had been a few years so none of the same was available, so now to find something similar.  It took a shop hop of 13 stores, but I managed.  The top is finally pieced.



The backing fabric (love it!) finally purchased.


Now I just have to find time to quilt it.





No comments:

Post a Comment