Thursday 5 December 2013

NO PLACE LIKE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS


I've spent the better part of two days decorating the house for the Christmas season.  Every year I go with a theme colour.  This year it's green and grey. In an earlier post, I showed you the outside entry way.  Here is the inside:


I usually have a quilt hanging at the front door, but I didn't have one in keeping with the colour theme.  I did have one, however, with greens on the back so I hung it with the back out.


Last year I made the NOEL ornaments and thought that they would be perfect for the rustic tree.



I put up another tree in the living room.  It has a bit more glam.








Quite a few of the ornaments came from the Dollar Store and Walmart.  The look kind of cheap on their own, but when hung with a multitude of others, they show very well.


I won this table centre piece at my company Holiday Party.  Talk about lucky.  It fits right in with my theme.








No comments:

Post a Comment