Sunday 11 November 2012

CHRISTMAS SHOW

November is almost over and I have only a couple weeks left to get some pieces ready to hang at the Unitarian Congregation in Mississauga for the month of December.  I'll hang some of my previous pieces, but the show will be updated with a few new ones.


I love the colours of this one - very retro!



This is a fabric panel, from Stonehenge - Christmas Traditions by Linda Ludavico for Northcott, machine quilted.


This pattern was received in a swag bag from Ruti's Needlebed in Mississauga.  The pattern is "A Star on Ice #0378", by A Little More Effect Pattern Company.  It's made using fusible, raw-edge applique, machine-quilted and embellished with tiny Christmas lights.


"I Love Winter" is the sum of winnings from the Halton Hills Quilters' Guild Block of the Month in December 2006.  There were only nine blocks in the original pile of blocks, so I had to make a couple extra to increase the overall size.  Thanks to all the ladies that contributed.  I had kept all of the blocks and fabrics together since 2006 and finally put it together a couple weeks ago.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you have got here on this post.
    I will be returning to your website for more soon.



    Here is my web page :: trabajo orquestas

    ReplyDelete